četrtek, 1. februar 2018

TCCCB #189- HUMOROUS

Lep pozdrav na ta zaspano deževen dan :)
Čas za nov izziv pri Crafter's Cafe Chalenge Blog.

Hello on a sleepy rainy day. Time for new challenge at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog.
Sponsors for this challenge are

Sponzorja za današnji izziv sta


in


Uporabila sem štampiljko Mother's day sky od My Stitch Back in Twine, ki sem jo pobarvala z Spectrum Noir barvicami.

I've used digi Mother's Day Sky from My Stitch Back in Twine. Image is coloured with Spectrum Noir pencils.


Robove papirja sem "nacefrala" kar s škarjami. 

I've disstresed edges with scissors.


 IZZIVI/CHALLENGES:



6 Comments:

  1. Lovely card! Terrific scene! Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.
    Sandy DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hi this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Such a pretty scene and lovely coloring. Love your details, too. Thanks so much for joining out Anything Goes Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. What an adorable card. Lovely colouring too. Thanks for sharing at Besties International this month.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies and A Bit More Time to Craft. Hope to see you again next time.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Hi there, if you would like to be GD for My Besties international Challenge for April, contact me at sandy.palmer@rocketmail.com and I will fill you in on the details.
    Sandy

    OdgovoriIzbriši